Welcome to Mrs. Fucik's 2nd Grade Class
Hello and welcome! My name is Mrs. Fucik (Foo-check) and this is my 6th year in education. I have previously taught in kinder, 1st, and third grades. Some of my personal background is in psychology, sociology, human development and counseling. I live in Bertram with my family.
Here are a few "Good Things to Know" for the year.
- All students will meet in the cafeteria and teachers will pick them up from there at 7:25
- Our snack time is in the morning and we encourage snacks that are easy to open and non-messy
- Only water is allowed in classroom water bottles
- Birthdays are celebrated at the end of the day
- No cellphones or electronics are allowed in class
Bertram Elementary regularly has activities going on. Please make sure your email is up to date in Skyward to avoid missing any communication.
7:15 - 7:25 Students meet in Cafeteria
7:25 - 7:45 Teacher Picks up and travels to class
7:45 - 8:00 Morning Meeting / Leader in Me
8:00 - 9:30 Math
9:30 - 10:15 Science
10:20 - 11:10 Activity
11:15 - 11:50 WIN
11:55 - 12:25 Recess
12:30 - 1:00 Lunch
1:05 - 2:45 Reading / Writing / Phonics
2:45 - 3:10 Social Studies
3:15 Pack up / Release