5th Grade at Bertram Elementary!
Hello and welcome to the 5th Grade team page! Here you will find our weekly newsletters, upcoming event dates, and reminders.
Check out the side bar >>> for our weekly newsletters!
If you have any questions or would like to set up a conference with our team, we are available through school email, a note in the planner, or a phone call. Our conference time will be in the morning from 7:45 - 8:30. After school conferences can be requested as well with advanced notice.
We are looking forward to a wonderful year!
Just a few notes:
- Remember that your child should be reading or being read to at least 30 minutes each night.
- Students should practice their math facts at least 20 minutes each night.
-Science and Social Studies homework will vary.
- The most efficient way to communicate is through your child's planner located in their AVID binder. Please initial their planner every night.
If you would like to volunteer at the school, click here to fill out the district volunteer application. We would love to make 5th grade memories with your family!
Transportation changes need to be made prior to 1:30 pm.
Please email [email protected] to make this change. Don't forget to include the following:
- Student's full name
- Student’s grade level
- Student’s homeroom teacher (if applicable)
- The transportation change you want made for today (bus rider to car rider or car rider to bus rider)
5th Grade Team Contacts
5th Grade Teams
Vanessa Carranco: [email protected]
Sobein McCally: [email protected]
Allison Pape: [email protected]