Welcome to Fourth Grade!
Mrs. Kuhn- Science and Social Studies -- Mrs. McCally- Math -- Miss Volek -Reading & Writing
Hello and welcome to the 4th Grade team page! Here you will find our weekly newsletters, upcoming event dates, and reminders. Check out the side bar >>> for our weekly newsletters! If you have any questions or would like to set up a conference with our team, we are available through school email, a note in the planner, or a phone call. We are looking forward to a wonderful year!
Just a few notes:
- Remember that your child should be reading or being read to at least 30 minutes each night. Make sure they record their steps on their reading logs!
- Students should practice their math facts at least 10 minutes each night.
- The most efficient way to communicate is through your child's planner located in their AVID binder. Please inital their planner every night.
If you would like to volunteer at the school, click here
to fill out the district volunteer application. We would love to make 4th grade memories with your family!
Transportation changes need to be made prior to 1:30 pm.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make this change. Don't forget to include the following:
- Student's full name
- Student’s grade level
- Student’s homeroom teacher (if applicable)
- The transportation change you want made for today (bus rider to car rider or car rider to bus rider)