What Are We Learning Right Now?
- ELAR - During our time in ELAR students are understanding how to glean and use information in procedural texts and documents. This means the are learning how to follow and explain a set of written multi-step directions and are able to locate and use specific information in graphic features of text.
- Math - We are wrapping up the year with a super fun review of all that we have learned so far in 3rd grade! We have lots of games and challenges to keep the excitement up as we near the end of the year!
- Science - We are learning about Earth's natural resources.
- Social Studies - We are exploring landforms and how they affect communities.
- 5/13 - Math STAAR Test (No visitors allowed on campus this day.)
- 5/14 - Reading STAAR Test (No visitors allowed on campus this day.)
- 5/15 - Science STAAR Test (5th grade only. No visitors allowed on campus this day.)
- 5/17 - Field Day
- 5/23 - Early Release/Last Day of School
- The cafeteria doors open at 7:15 am.
- Breakfast ends at 7:40 am so that students can be seated and ready to learn by 7:45 am.
- Please don't forget to check your child's planner for updates, homework, and reading logs each night. Home reading coaches should be reading with their student for 30 minutes each night.