What Are We Learning Right Now?
- ELAR - During our time in ELAR students are understanding how to glean and use information in procedural texts and documents. This means the are learning how to follow and explain a set of written multi-step directions and are able to locate and use specific information in graphic features of text.
- Math - We have started to explore fractions and will be using this knowledge as we compare fractions with like denominators or like numerators.
- Science - We are learning about Earth's natural resources.
- Social Studies - We are exploring landforms and how they affect communities.
- 2/19-2/22 - 4th & 5th Mock STAAR (No visitors allowed during testing.)
- 2/25-3/1 - Book Fair
- 2/26 - Math & Science Night (Time TBD)
- 3/11-3/15 - Spring Break
- 3/25-3/29 - 3rd through 5th Mock STAAR (No visitors allowed during testing.)
- 4/5 - Early Release
- 5/23 - Early Release/Last Day of School
- The cafeteria doors open at 7:15 am.
- Breakfast ends at 7:40 am so that students can be seated and ready to learn by 7:45 am.
- Please don't forget to check your child's planner for updates, homework, and reading logs each night. Home reading coaches should be reading with their student for 30 minutes each night.